Request for Refund must be clear and acceptable:
[https://premiumvip.live] Does offer refunds on Digital Services under certain conditions. However, we highly recommend that you get a Trial before you purchase a package.
[https://premiumvip.live] offers Refunds ONLY under these conditions :
- We will refund completely only purchase which has been done in less than 24 hours. After 24 hours no complete refund can be processed.
- All other refund requests will be returned partially according to used period of the subscription. If there was an issue from our end that we couldn’t fix in 96 hours. [https://premiumvip.live] support team will contact users in all refund cases.
We will not send refunds nor make partial refund if:
- Customer didn’t like the channel line-up.
- Customer found another service.
- Customer refuse to apply the solutions we provide if he/she have any issue.
How much time does it take to get refunded?
- If you paid using credit cards the Refunds are generally processed and funds are returned to the debit card on the customer’s bank account within 20 to 31 working days.
- However, there are cases in which a refund takes longer to process may up to 90 days. We are not responsible for these time frames and delays. We are not the payment provider, we are just the IPTV service provider.
- Every refund usually takes 20 to 90 working days to take place and it’s not in our hands to reduce this period. Our payment processors will take care of refund requests. We will try our best to refund any users immediately after seeing the request and checking user information.
If some channels are freezing, buffering or not working sometimes:
Though almost all of our Servers are stable, sometimes some channels do freeze or doesn’t work due to various reasons but it’s not for permanent. Our expert engineers are always working to fix them.
Most of the time, these issues are temporary and caused by below reasons:
- Customer internet fluctuations.
- An issue with the box/apps/customer setup in general.
- Your ISP has an issue.
- Channel is down from the server end.
- The customer change his/her mind and wanted to withdraw/switch between servers.
- Server update/restart from our end (weekly performance necessary).